It’s almost impossible to believe that it’s time for another monthly update! My mind has a strange perception of time right now; each day seems to drag on, but a month passes in the blink of an eye. So strange. Anyway, here’s what’s shaking in our neck of the woods!
Last month we asked for you to join us in prayer for Evan to find a part time job. This month, the Lord provided one! We are so thankful for this provision, and for your prayers. The Lord also provided four sweet souls to drive to Kentucky with us. Soon we’ll have to record the breadth of His graciousness toward us in this season (for our own records), lest we ever look back and say, “We did this!”
Aside from this last piece of life in Kentucky falling into place, we also:
- went to our nephew’s Cub Scout graduation ceremony,
- celebrated Father’s Day,
- got some one-on-one time with Evan’s brother’s kiddos (we took them to lunch one at a time – so fun!),
- spent countless hours with friends,
- celebrated the birth of our newest niece,
- and spent one last birthday party with Evan’s extended family.
Most importantly, Evan’s grandmother went to be with her Lord early in the month of June.
It has been a BUSY month — and sometimes a tough month. But the Lord has sustained us.
Pray with Us!
For the month of July, please pray for:
- the trip to Kentucky (we depart on 7/11),
- a smooth transition and ease of settling in,
- unity between Evan & me as we make the plethora of decisions that comes with moving,
- our hearts as we prepare for work and school,
- our hearts as we say goodbye to loved ones.
Thank you for joining us on our journey! If you have any advice for making a two-day road trip with pets any easier, please comment below! 🙂
Soli Deo Gloria!